Friday, June 26, 2009

to begin with...

I accept writing  has never been interesting to me, pitiful but true! I slowly started building up this interest towards books and the diverse blogs I came across, thanks to a few people out there. Well, to embark with I had no choice or should I say confined choice of topics to choose from. Today isn’t a great day for someone who is an ardent lover of pop, however I would want to start my blog paying homage to the record-breaking, sensational ‘Michael Jackson’.

‘Heal the World’ is something very dear to me, reminds me of my school days, my friends and my walkman. I remember! croaking away to glory on this eternal song of his. Dangerous Black or white, one of its kind were a few of his BEST hits that directly made it's way to the hearts and shelves of millions out there. I would certainly miss on his ‘OWWW’, the dance moves and the music I always tripped on.

ETERNAL rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May his soul rest in peace.

9 comments:

  1. At Least teh Kids are safe.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a kid listening to MJ's tracks, I said, the day he died, the world would come to a standstill. Not sure if it did for the world, but it did for me!

    Nice one Christelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Attitude, I was truly a MJ fan as well and grew up on his and other pop music while growing up (rock was never for me). And heal the world, and the OWW you mentioned will be missed. Never could believe any of the ill charges against him. He was rated as the most famous personality in the world and for good reasons, he died without anyone else taking that label from him, so he will always remain the one and only MJ.

    He will be missed and may God rest his soul in peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Initially , way back in the early 80's he was my idol too, but then his gradual decay made me sick of him. His end was very tragic and i really feel sorry for him now. Such an amazing talent, never fully blossomed -----Suraj

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check this out! Freakin Spooky!!

    http://ibnlive.in.com/videos/96549/fans-see-mjs-ghost.html

    ReplyDelete