Monday, February 22, 2010

Fun Filled Weekends!

Weekends for me have always been ‘encountering’ although for now it’s a little minus. I’ve been occupied lately for the elementary reason ‘I AM NO MORE SINGLE’ ;)

Couple of days back we were at the Oterra to witness the ‘Bangalore Fashion Week’ along with a good friend. Guess what! I got to see Rahul Bose, he being one of the showstoppers - Short N Sweet: P There you go with his picture.


I was super thrilled about this and had been wanting to attend one for a while now. Alas! it did happen. Thanks to my darling husband and his friends :)

Last weekend was yet again another week which was productive and constructive as per the bunch and me. My husband and me had planned a shoot for this doting couple at Manchanbele. The couple was so engrossed in the shoot that it was our pleasure to capture these moments. I must say the turnout is MINDBLOWING! Well the groom was a lil difficult to manage although he did pull it off at the end :P. ‘A’ you truly made a ‘beautiful bride’ and ‘N’ along with being this 'bounteous groom' I liked your wine waistcoat too :D.  Oh Heavens... How could I miss on his outstanding sense of humor!


All’s well that ends well, We ceased it off with a whole lot of cheese burst pizza, choco lava, ice cream at ‘Natural’ and tonnes and tonnes of FUN.

Santy - It was nice knowing you... 

Giving due credit to my husband here who’s EXCEPTIONALLY EXCEPTIONAL at this skill of Photography.

5 comments:

  1. I cannot thank Vandan, Santy and you enough for the entire shoot! From clicking to new poses, to the setting my hair every two mins.. and.. oh.. the wild flower picking! and dealing with a LOT and LOT of TATI :)..

    This post has managed to get a BIG BIG smile on my face! Thank u gurl! U truly made us feel special! Mwah :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post :) I enjoyed the day like anything by watching two beautiful couples... One was busy with chemistry other one was busy with photography...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anisha - Our pleasure sweets!
    @Santy - Was great knowing you.... mo meets now. Guess slowly am getting introduced to a whole lot at Aditi :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Purple Cinnamon and Salt - Yup he is! I love your blog!!....very stylish and yet so simple unlike the boring ones which you find in plenty in every other blog. Good going!

    ReplyDelete