Sunday, October 25, 2009

Country roads... take me home




In Mangalore, a very busy day ahead! While in Mlore, after the Sunday morning mass I am habituated of listening to the country songs.  Love them!  Retro numbers has been my fave ever since my school days till date. Amid the huge collection, Country Roads by John Denver is my all time fave and will always be. Everlasting!


 


I was surfing channels for something and this song from 'Burning Train' caught my attention, got me all nostalgic! Girlies from School/College..... missing the assembly sessions we had at 9.00 AM every monday's?







1 comment:

  1. I ardently follow your blog!, looks like you are someone who is high on life throughout. John Denver and the other song got me all nostalgic although I dont happen to be your classmate. I assume Ladyhill is the school where you did your initial years of studies.

    God bless! Keep Posting!

    ReplyDelete