Thursday, October 15, 2009

Last two days!


I am a frequent rick traveler and had the most sick travels over the last two days.

First day – Backbreaking traffic from Koramangala to Richmond road, my rick bumps into another rick ahead him and the saga continues(You wouldn’t want to know the details). Bloody hell! I don’t find another rick and am walking, walking and walking under the scorching sun. I somehow do manage to find another rick and to my rotten luck his clutch wire breaks open. The man says ‘Madam will get this rectified in 5 mins’ in kannada offcourse and nothing happens for another 15 minutes after which he has the audacity to ask for Rs.15 and tell me ‘It’s a mechanics job’. I start my walk to work in the charring heat again.

Second day - Cloggy traffic again and the rick hero refuses to go beyond Adugodi. I got down saying ‘Am not going to pay you, I get a smile in return’. Lucky enough to find an empty one besides and then a detour to work.

Thankfully both the days at work were really great! Looking forward to this long weekend, plan to shop till I drop and celebrate Deepavali with Nutties. 

Wishing you all a very happy and a prosperous Deepavali.

No comments:

Post a Comment